How does it work?
Five second tests help you understand people’s first impressions of your designs.
By finding out what a person recalls about your design in just 5 seconds you can ensure that your message is being communicated as effectively as possible.
Why run five second tests?
Five second tests can be used for a variety of different purposes. Below are some examples of what you can achieve with a five second test.
Test your brand message
Make sure users can recall your company slogan or understand what you do from your logo.
Test first impressions
Identify if your call to action is working by testing what users remember about your websites.
Solicit user feedback Quickly find out what users like the most and least about your designs and mockups.
Get started with your own tests by signing up for a free community account today.
“Fivesecondtest could easily get addictive. With so much UI feedback available so cheaply, you could try a much riskier UI & iterate.”- Kent Beck, Three Rivers Institute
Test Result Overview
The Results Dashboard allows you to view your results in various ways and you can also make changes to your test on the fly.
- 1 make changes to your test quickly and easily
- 2 switch between multiple questions
- 3 convenient links for sharing your test via twitter, facebook and email
- 4 see a word cloud of users top responses
- 5 see a list of all responses you received for each question
- 6 share your results with clients or team members